Meeting Minutes - [3/10/2002]
- Reviewed the server class diagrams that Mikel prepared.
There are a few changes that we are considering. Jerry and
Jim should review them and let us know if they have any suggestions or
questions. Haitham suggested that we do not need class diagrams for the
client side since most of the game is handled in the server.
- Jerry agreed to work the User Manual and screen shots with some assistance
from Jim. We will have the user manuals before Jerry leaves
on vacation so we can review and finalize them.
- Haitham is sending out the revised use cases.
- Mikel has completed the sample program and a draft of the server class diagrams.
- Here is the link I was talking to Jerry about for the GraphPaperLayout. We
could consider it for our GUI.
- We need to get clarification from Munson on the detail that should
go into the user manual.
Last Updated: 03/13/2002 21:03:57 pm